is the home of JKSimBlast
, the premier software system for blast design and analysis
operations. With over 750 users in 60 countries, JKSimBlast is used in a wide range of mining, research and teaching applications by miners, explosives suppliers, contractors, consultants and universities.
is currently under development as a single program that will ultimately combine the functions of v2 in a full 3D environment, compatible with v2 data files. The first release of v3 is available now. Contact
Soft-Blast or your local agent for details.
- three stand-alone programs for design and analysis of bench, ring and face blasts – 2DBench, 2DRing, 2DFace
- two auxiliary programs for extended analysis of blast data – 2DView, TimeHEx
- a separate program for management of blasts and related files – JKBMS
and its agents
can also provide technical support and training.
is the Australasian distributor of Split-Desktop®
software for fragmentation size determination. Version 4 is now available.
* Blast Design, Analysis and Management *
JKSimBlast is a comprehensive suite of programs for blast design and analysis.
It is available as individual stand-alone modules or packages.
* Digital Fragmentation Measurement *
Split–Desktop® is a program to analyse digital images acquired in the field.
Measure the size distribution of fragmented rock at any stage in the comminution process.